It’s not hard to be overwhelmed by economic news about the real estate market, interest rates, inflation and even cryptocurrency.
But which protection strategies actually work? What should you be doing to ensure you are truly mitigating your risk within your portfolio?
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with Alex Oxenham, CFA, partner and co-chief investment officer at Hilton Capital Management to talk about the company’s experience and practices when it comes to investing. David and Alex share why Hilton Capital Management uses the economic cycle to determine whether or not they should take more or less risks for clients’ portfolios.
David and Alex discuss:
- Different strategies that the Hilton team uses when determining how much risk a client can handle in their portfolio
- Where the markets could be heading in the next few years based on current events
- A number of investing and stock picking tips
- The ideal client for Hilton and the various strategies they incorporate
- And more
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Alex Oxenham:
- LinkedIn: Alex Oxenham
- LinkedIn: Hilton Capital Management
- Twitter: Hilton Capital Management
About our Guest: Alex Oxenham joined Hilton Capital in 2011 from HSBC Private Bank in New York where he was a Senior Portfolio Manager and Voting Member on the HSBC Private Bank Investment Policy Committee for the Americas region.
Prior to HSBC, Oxenham worked in portfolio management for Mercantile Bankshares, Bankers Trust Alex Brown/Brown Advisory, and Bank of America. Oxenham holds a B.S. in International Business from the University of Maryland, an MBA in Finance from American University, and is a CFA charterholder. Oxenham is also a CFA Institute member and a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts.