Very few people completely understand each of the assets that they hold, their value, and how they fit into their overall financial plan.
How can you and your advisor ensure that you are financially organized?
In this episode, David Pulcini speaks with Adam Holt, founder and CEO of Asset-Map about how his software helps advisors and their clients get financially organized.
David and Adam discuss:
- How the Asset-Map software has simplified organization for your financial assets
- The benefit of transparency with family members about your financial situation
- Why you need to ensure that you have a plan for all of your assets, including investment real estate with non-family members
- How asset maps can help to increase transparency with your financial team
- How Asset-Map’s software can be used across various industries
- And more
Connect With Adam Holt:
- LinkedIn: Adam Holt
- LinkedIn: Asset-Map
- Facebook: Asset-Map
- Twitter: Asset_Map
- YouTube: Asset-Map
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
About our Guest:
H. Adam Holt, Asset-Map’s Founder and CEO, was a financial planner frustrated by financial planning.
The long, research-packed reports he prepared for client meetings didn’t seem to engage clients or provide clarity. Adam realized that to better serve clients, he needed to help them focus on what matters most—making good financial decisions so they could reach their goals.
From that realization, Asset-Map was born. Created first as a tool used by Adam and his staff, his financial planning business became our software’s first success story as it grew by 300% revenue in three years and reached nearly $1 billion in assets in under a decade.
Today, Asset-Map is used by thousands of financial advisors across multiple currencies and languages to help families focus on what matters, make more engaged and confident decisions, and reach their financial goals.