Did you know by improperly filing your taxes and not planning for potential tax return opportunities, you could be losing thousands of dollars you didn’t know you could save?
In this episode, David Pulcini explains the importance of tax planning, it’s benefits, and how to be sure you are making the right choices to benefit your future financial situation.
- The difference between tax preparation and tax planning
- How tax planning affects retirement income planning and the years prior of saving
- What questions to ask yourself as you look into tax planning and your finances
- How to begin planning
- Some examples of tax planning gone wrong and gone right
- And more
- Episode 30. Retirement Income Planning – Part Three of Six Points of Financial Planning with John Harms CFP, RICP®
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial