The past year has seen many ups and downs and the housing market is no exception. Navigating this quickly changing market can be challenging if you don't know what to expect.
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with Angelo Prestigiacomo, owner of Blue Arrow Real Estate, who has helped a tremendous number of people buy and sell their homes successfully. Angelo breaks down the current state of the housing market, and shares some advice that benefits both buyer and seller during one of the biggest transitions a person makes.
David and Angelo discuss:
- How to take advantage of current opportunities to buy a house during this market
- Mistakes Angelo commonly sees from both buyers and sellers
- What is behind “no inspections” when viewing a house
- Where are people going after they sell
- And more
Connect with Angelo Prestigiacomo:
- Linkedin: Angelo Prestigiacomo
- Blue Arrow Real Estate.com
- Instagram: Blue Arrow Real Estate
- Facebook: Blue Arrow Real Estate
- Facebook: Angelo Prestigiacomo
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
About our Guest: Angelo Prestigiacomo graduated Athena High School in 2004, and went on to study Business Management at Monroe Community College earning his B.B.A. After that he worked for Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and Nothnagle realtors until August of 2020 when Angelo opened his own company Blue Arrow Real Estate.
They are a group of experienced, licensed real estate agents with a mission to provide the highest quality service to homeowners and homebuyers alike. Their approach is focused and intentional. The team is professional, accomplished, and driven. And the results speak for themselves.
Their vision is to provide the highest level of service to homeowners and homebuyers alike, while carving out a place in the Rochester, NY / Finger Lakes Region real estate marketplace for accomplished, licensed real estate salespeople to belong and advance.