Financial planning in your 60s is often considered by advisors to be the most important stage of your planning for your retirement.
But many are confused by contradicting pieces of advice from various different sources.
In this episode, David Pulcini speaks with Alex Neri, CFP®, RICP®, partner at SixPoint Financial Partners, about six pieces of financial advice he would give to clients in their 60s. Alex also includes one BONUS piece of advice that was too important to leave out.
- How Social Security plays plays a huge role in your planning in your 60s
- What Medicare decisions you need to make, and when the “cut-off” is
- Whether long term insurance will cover your medical expenses in the future
- Making the most of your pension
- How to plan your inheritance properly
- And more
- Dear Rochester Retire Well Episode 6 - A Deep Dive Into Social Security Part 1
- Dear Rochester Retire Well Episode 7- A Deep Dive Into Social Security Part 2
- Dear Rochester Retire Well Episode 19- Everything You Need to Know About Medicare with Catherine Glenning
- Dear Rochester Retire Well Episode 22- 6 Things We Tell People in Their 50s with Anthony Ruffalo
- Dear Rochester Retire Well Episode 11- How to Make the Most of Your Pension
Connect with David Pulcini:
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
Connect with Alex Neri:
About our Guest: Alex Neri is dedicated to helping people meet their financial goals through in-depth discussions and planning. He is a 2014 graduate of Mercyhurst University-Erie, PA where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance. He enjoys taking complex issues and breaking them down into simple and manageable financial goals. Specializing in working with individuals and families as Alex works to help them properly manage their retirement assets, develop risk mitigation strategies and uncover and resolve portfolio inefficiencies.