Planning for retirement in your forties can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming, which is why many people put off planning for their retirement until they no longer can. This can have financially damaging effects on the future.
In this episode, David Pulcini covers six major points of financial planning that anyone in their forties needs to hear. These six points will help you to shape a retirement plan today that works for your future tomorrow.
- How to determine how much you will need after retirement
- How to take full advantage of tax breaks you might not be aware of
- How to know if you have the right insurance to take care of you and your family if tragedy strikes
- And more
Connect with David Pulcini:
- Email David Pulcini
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website