When you are in your 20s and 30s, a lot of figuring out your finances is trying to figure out where you stand—and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
In this episode, David Pulcini and Jesse Cramer share six pieces of advice tailored for people in their 20’s and 30’s to help you understand your finances. They focus on tips to help you get a better understanding of what you need to be doing now to start preparing for a better future.
David and Jesse discuss:
- Why setting smart goals is one of the most important steps to achieving your aspirations
- How to set up investments that will make you money in the future
- The three categories of debt and which one you need to pay off now
- How to set up a budget that works for your life
- And more
Connect with Jesse Cramer:
- The Best Interest on LinkedIn
- Jesse Cramer on LinkedIn
- Jesse Cramer on Twitter
Connect with David Pulcini:
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
About Jesse Cramer:
Jesse is the founder of The Best Interest Of Financial Literacy Company. He focuses on personal finance and investing education using weekly articles and podcasts episodes. He is currently an engineer and writer living in Rochester, NY, interested in in-depth, technically-challenging engineering applications, especially those utilizing finite element analysis and Matlab. He is currently working as a Systems Engineer on optomechanical assemblies.
Coming up in the fall of 2021, he hopes to expand to teaching in the classroom in the greater Rochester schools and colleges.